- Maximum group size: 75
- Recommended max group size: 40
- Gym or Multi purpose room - no desks or tables
- Clean Floor surface
- Unloading zone for equipment
- 1 chair (no arm) for each students OR 1 Benches per 8 participants
- Chairs placed in a semi circle in the middle of the room
- Two small tables
- White board and markers
Program schedule and duration:
We will meet the scheduling requirements to your school
- Classroom Workshop Session : 90min to 120min.
- Full day Session : 4 classes of 45min to 75min
- Half-day Session : 2 classes of 45min to 75min
A n interactive school performance featuring participants from the workshops playing for a school assembly or concert!
Invite families and let the student show their rhythmic stuff!
The recommended program time with each class is a least 2 hours.
Workshop - Presentation Provides
- Drums and world percussion instruments provided for each student!
- Study Guide and Song book for each class room teacher
- Props and costumes
- Instructional CD – 10.00$
- World Songs Children’s CD – 20.00$
- Rhythmic Art Educator Kit – 20.00$
- Song Books – 5.00$
- Varies upon the travel and the number participants.
- Includes a study guide & songbook for each classroom teacher.
- Minimum 2 day booking for schools outside of the Okanagan, BC area.
COOPERATIVE STUDENT RATE PACKAGE
We offer a cooperative scale to best meet the budget of each school.
Fees are negotiated pending on travel and enrolment.